India – Ranking 3rd in World Tourism Ranks
The tourism and hospitality industry is one of the largest service industries in the world. It plays an integral role in the Make in India program. 8th largest tourism economy in the world.
- It is the highest creator of jobs. Moreover, with a geographical diversity in India, cruises, adventure, and eco-tourism is all set to occupy a pride of place. Incredible India campaigns have added to the spurt in tourism growth India’s
- Ranking in the Travel & Tourism competitive Index (TTCI) of World Economic Forum moved from 52nd position in 2015 to 40 th in 2017. Now India has moved up by another 6 positions and ranked at 34thposition in 2019.
Market Size, Growth, Scope &Investment Opportunities
- Tourism tends to encourage the development of multiple-use infrastructure including hotels, resorts & restaurants, transport infrastructure (aviation, roads, shipping & railways) and healthcare facilities.By 2028, Tourism & Hospitality is forecasted to earn $50.9 bn as visitor exports compared to $28.9 bn earned in 2018.By 2029, Travel & Tourism will account for nearly 53 million jobs as compared to the 43 million jobs directly in 2018 (8.1% of total employment) By 2030, India is expected to be among the top five business travel market100% FDI allowed under automatic route100% FDI allowed in tourism construction projects, including the development of hotels, resorts, and recreational facilities.
- The media has several messages and missions that surpass various dimensions. The media contributes in activating tourist attractions and interests. Moreover, today media is playing an important role in the growth, development, and promotion by creating an increased awareness and understanding, to cater to the needs and requirements of domestic as well as international tourists. The impact of media is really huge, owing to changing interests in society. It is imperative for frontline investments in tourism development in the Indian subcontinent.
- Incredible India * campaigns helping in extending international tourism in India.
Currently 167 countries have e tourist visa facility,to promote this India facilitating e-tourist visa,e-medical viasa, e-business visas including coastal visas,& 5 special tourism zones (STP)within the India.
$460 bn contribution to India’s GDP by 2028 Travel and Tourism being the largest service industry in India was worth $234 bn in 2018. The industry has become the third-largest Foreign Exchange Earner in India with a 17.9% growth in Foreign Exchange Earnings (in rupee terms) in March 2018 over March 2017.According to The World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC), tourism generated $240 bn or 9.2% of India’s GDP in 2018 and supported 42.67 mn jobs which is 8.1% of its total employment.The sector is predicted to grow at an annual rate of 6.9% to $460 bn by 2028 which is 9.9% of GDP.
SCOPE- INVEST INDIA – “WMN” VITAL ROLE IN TERMS OF FDI
”WMN” is playing an important role in all the categories and sectors,
“ WORLD MEDIA NETWORK” is venturing into a Press Release distribution company covering over 180 countries and more than twenty-five languages across the world. Covering Digital News, Television, Print, Radio, Billboards, Airports, Multiplexes,Talk shows .
Press releases are based on Industry standards and timely Coverages help in business development and scope of growth among the countries and FDI’s “WMN” is helping upcoming n existing businesses to grow within the perpetual business as the government is working towards domestic and international Tie-Ups .
Most service-oriented industries need to be promoted through WMN with direct and indirect participation and looking for opportunities for Franchising modules in the world.
“WMN” LEAD GENERATION
There are two types of lead within the lead generation market: sales leads and marketing leads. A Sales lead is generated on the basis of demographic criteria such as FICO score (United States), income, age, home Income, psychographic, etc. These leads are resold to multiple advertisers. Lead generation describes the marketing method of stimulating and capturing interest in a very product or service for the purpose of developing a sales pipeline. Lead generation typically uses digital channels and has been undergoing substantial changes in recent years from the increase of the latest online and social techniques.
MINISTRIES OF THE GOVT.OF INIDA “WORLD MEDIA NETWORK” ASSISTANCE
“ WMN’’ will guide the corporates/ company/ individuals in establishing the business in India depending on the states to get the required permissions from the Ministries of The Government of India.
The Ministries include
Ministry of Health
Ministry of Railways
Ministry of Power
Ministry of Electronics & Information & Technology
Ministry of Communication
Ministry of Tourism & Transport
Ministry of Civil Aviation
Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers.
Ministry of Commerce & Industry
Ministry of Ayush
Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers
Ministry of Department of North East region
Ministry of Earth Sciences
Ministry of Environment, Climate change & Forest
Ministry of External affairs &Finance
Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry, Dairying
Ministry of Heavy Industries& Public Enterprises
Ministry of Home Affairs, Housing &Urban Affairs.
Ministry of Human Resources Development
Ministry of Information &B broadcasting
Ministry of Jal Shakti
Ministry of Law &Justice
Ministry of Labour &Employment
Ministry of MSME’s
Ministry of Mines
Ministry of minority affairs
Ministry of New & Renewable Energy
Ministry of Panchayat Raj
Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension
Ministry of Science & Technology
Ministry of Rural Development
Ministry of Road Transport & Highways
Ministry of Shipping
Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship.
Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
Ministry of Steel, Textiles, Tribal affairs.
Ministry of Women & Child Development
Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports
Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation.
RURAL MARKET IN INDIA& INVEST IN INDIA
Importance of brand visibility in Rural Markets of India for high brand Recall & Pull. It’s easy to ignore other languages if one the dominant language makes up the majority. While English does make for the majority, there is a section that only consumes content in a regional language and this section could be your most important target audience. To be present Indic content we also encouraging websites to enagage consumers in multiple languages.
”WMN”is going to support in many ways through various resources. In Moral, Development of any country not only depends on the continuous development of the urban areas but also relies on the development of the small towns and rural areas. Government, as well as individual actions together, contribute towards the success of any country as a whole. The Major industries in Rural market segments are mainly covered with as….
2) ORGANIC FARMING.
5)FIVE STORES IDEAS ie SEEDS & FERTILIZERS STORE,GROCERY STORES,ICECREAM & SWEET STORES,CLOTHING & CHEMISTS STORES.etc.
6) DAIRY FARM BUSINESS
7)POULTRY,SMALL SCALE UNITS MANUFACTURING UNITS & CONSTRUCTIONS.
8)LOW BUDGET VILLAGE BUSINESSES etc.