“WORLD MEDIA NETWORK” ASSISTANCE
“ WMN’’ will guide the corporates/ company/ individuals in establishing the business in India depending on the states to get the required permissions from the Ministries of The Government of India.
The Ministries include
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Railways
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Electronics & Information & Technology
- Ministry of Communication
- Ministry of Tourism & Transport
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers.
- Ministry of Commerce & Industry
- Ministry of Ayush
- Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers
- Ministry of Department of North East region
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Environment, Climate change & Forest
- Ministry of External affairs &Finance
- Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry, Dairying
- Ministry of Heavy Industries& Public Enterprises
- Ministry of Home Affairs, Housing &Urban Affairs.
- Ministry of Human Resources Development
- Ministry of Information &B broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law &Justice
- Ministry of Labour &Employment
- Ministry of MSME’s
- Ministry of Mines
- Ministry of minority affairs
- Ministry of New & Renewable Energy
- Ministry of Panchayat Raj
- Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs
- Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension
- Ministry of Science & Technology
- Ministry of Rural Development
- Ministry of Road Transport & Highways
- Ministry of Shipping
- Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship.
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Ministry of Steel, Textiles, Tribal affairs.
- Ministry of Women & Child Development
- Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports
- Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation
SCOPE- INVEST INDIA – “WMN” VITAL ROLE IN TERMS OF FDI
“WORLD MEDIA NETWORK” is playing an important role in all the categories and sectors in terms of FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT segment.
“ WORLD MEDIA NETWORK” is venturing into a Press Release distribution Company & covering over 180 Countries and more than in twenty-five languages across the World. Covering Digital News, Television, Print, Radio, Billboards, Airports, Multiplexes,Talk shows ,webinars, live shows etc.
Press releases are based on Industry standards and timely Coverages help in business development and scope of growth among the countries and FDI’s “WMN” is helping upcoming n existing businesses to grow within the perpetual business as the government is working towards domestic and international Tie-Ups .
Most service-oriented industries need to be promoted through “WMN with direct and indirect participation and looking for opportunities for Franchising modules in the world.
Over this Pandemic “COVID -19” industries have been severely affected this has been got a huge setback & badly impacted on direct employment revenue and needs all the attention as maximum countries have been affected across the world .“WMN” is a press release distribution company covering 180 countries across the globe in 25 languages and partnering with 5000 publications worldwide, It has come with ready live tools in conducting webinars, advertising social media, bloggers, etc.
“World Media Network” is playing a very important role where the news will be promoted across the world. Press releases will be carried on the basis of industry standards as the news will be on Business development and the scope of growth within the countries and FDI’s worldwide.
Social media marketing, Voice marketing, video conferencing, zoom in, Webinars , Talk shows and debates will be conducted.
The coronavirus has affected many businesses and the brand image of the organization , The brand recall and the awareness has to be done so that the trust of the company is there for the customers , WMN is ready to give support plans for the brands and is also going to introduce their policies of insurances, finances along with other solutions.
“WMN” LEAD GENERATION
There are two types of lead within the lead generation market: sales leads and marketing leads. A Sales lead is generated on the basis of demographic criteria such as FICO score (United States), income, age, home Income, psychographic, etc. These leads are resold to multiple advertisers. Lead generation describes the marketing method of stimulating and capturing interest in a very product or service for the purpose of developing a sales pipeline. Lead generation typically uses digital channels and has been undergoing substantial changes in recent years from the increase of the latest online and social techniques.