India – Boasts of The Largest Railway Network
Introduction & Snapshots:
It is on the fourth position, when it comes to ranking on the Railway panel after Russia, China and the USA. There are close to 7,300 stations in India. It is also responsible for carrying freight. There are many growth drivers behind this behemoth structure.Indian Railways plans to run 100% electricity by2024 & become a net-zero emission network by2030.It is also the 4th largest freight carrier. Moreover, there are numerous people employed under the railways.
Market Size,Growth ,Scope & Investment Opportunities
- Increasing urbanisation &rising income (both urban &rural)is a driving growth in passanger segment.
- Indian Railways’ revenue increased at a CAGR of 6.20 per cent during FY08-FY19 to US$ 27.13 billion in FY19. Earnings from the passenger business grew at a CAGR of 6.43 per cent during FY07-FY19 to reach US$ 7.55 billion in FY19P. Freight revenue rose at a CAGR of 4.30 per cent during FY08-FY19 to reach US$ 18.20 billion in FY19. Growth has been strong over the years. Indian Railways’ gross revenue stood at Rs 183,092.74 crore (US$ 26.20 billion) in FY20 (till February 2020). Freight earnings in FY20 (till February 2020) stood at Rs 119,216.11 crore (US$ 17.06 billion). Passenger traffic was valued at 7.67 billion and freight traffic at 1,105.33 million tonnes in FY20 (till February 2020).India was among the top 20 exporters of railways globally as of 2017. India’s export of railways has grown at a CAGR of 31.51 per cent during 2010-2018 to US$ 590 million. Exports of railways in 2019E stood at US$ 635 million. The World Media Network is promoting the entry of foreign exchange into the sector. It is doing so both at the State and the Central level. Each day, the media is reporting news regarding the industry to more than 162 countries. Digital media, print media, websites, and social media networks seem to be the order of the day. The World Media Network aims to target various geographies and verticals to promote the industry. Moreover, the industry is looking towards investments amounting to $ 715.41 billion by 2030.
- Investmeny Opprtunity in Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) inflow in Railways Related Components stood at US$ 1,107.60 million from April 2000 to March 2020.
- Indian Railways is targeting to increase its freight traffic to 3.3 billion tonnes by 2030 from 1.1 billion tonnes in 2017.
- It is projected that freight traffic via the Dedicated Freight Corridors will increase at a CAGR of 5.4 per cent to 182 MT in 2021–22 from 140 MT in 2016–17.
- The latest ‘masterstroke’ of the Modi government is the privatisation of the Indian Railways. On July 1, 2020, the Railway Ministry announced that 151 trains in 109 pairs of routes will be operated by private sectors. The private sector will invest Rs 30,000 crores. Only the driver and guard will be railway employees; all other employees will be of the private company, who is operating the train. The private companies are free to procure train and locomotives from any source of its choice.
If that is so, then what will happen to the railway production units? The private train operations will begin by April, 2023. Once the private entities start operating the trains just like in private airlines, public travelling in the private train would have to pay for preferred seats, extra baggage and on-board services, etc. Railways has given the private train operators the freedom to fix the fare to be charged from the passengers.
Indian Railway network is growing at a healthy rate. In the next five years, Indian railway market will be the third largest, accounting for 10 per cent of the global market. Indian Railways, which is one of the country’s biggest employers, can generate one million jobs, according to Mr Piyush Goyal, Union Minister for Railways and Coal.
Indian Railways is targeting to increase its freight traffic to 3.3 billion tonnes by 2030 from 1.1 billion tonnes in 2017.
It is projected that freight traffic via the Dedicated Freight Corridors will increase at a CAGR of 5.4 per cent to 182 MT in 2021–22 from 140 MT in 2016–17.
SCOPE- INVEST INDIA – “WMN” VITAL ROLE IN TERMS OF FDI
”WMN” is playing an important role in all the categories and sectors,
“ WORLD MEDIA NETWORK” is venturing into a Press Release distribution company covering over 180 countries and more than twenty-five languages across the world. Covering Digital News, Television, Print, Radio, Billboards, Airports, Multiplexes,Talk shows .
Press releases are based on Industry standards and timely Coverages help in business development and scope of growth among the countries and FDI’s “WMN” is helping upcoming n existing businesses to grow within the perpetual business as the government is working towards domestic and international Tie-Ups .
Most service-oriented industries need to be promoted through WMN with direct and indirect participation and looking for opportunities for Franchising modules in the world.
“WMN” LEAD GENERATION
There are two types of lead within the lead generation market: sales leads and marketing leads. A Sales lead is generated on the basis of demographic criteria such as FICO score (United States), income, age, home Income, psychographic, etc. These leads are resold to multiple advertisers. Lead generation describes the marketing method of stimulating and capturing interest in a very product or service for the purpose of developing a sales pipeline. Lead generation typically uses digital channels and has been undergoing substantial changes in recent years from the increase of the latest online and social techniques.
MINISTRIES OF THE GOVT.OF INIDA “WORLD MEDIA NETWORK” ASSISTANCE
“ WMN’’ will guide the corporates/ company/ individuals in establishing the business in India depending on the states to get the required permissions from the Ministries of The Government of India.
The Ministries include
Ministry of Health
Ministry of Railways
Ministry of Power
Ministry of Electronics & Information & Technology
Ministry of Communication
Ministry of Tourism & Transport
Ministry of Civil Aviation
Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers.
Ministry of Commerce & Industry
Ministry of Ayush
Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers
Ministry of Department of North East region
Ministry of Earth Sciences
Ministry of Environment, Climate change & Forest
Ministry of External affairs &Finance
Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry, Dairying
Ministry of Heavy Industries& Public Enterprises
Ministry of Home Affairs, Housing &Urban Affairs.
Ministry of Human Resources Development
Ministry of Information &B broadcasting
Ministry of Jal Shakti
Ministry of Law &Justice
Ministry of Labour &Employment
Ministry of MSME’s
Ministry of Mines
Ministry of minority affairs
Ministry of New & Renewable Energy
Ministry of Panchayat Raj
Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension
Ministry of Science & Technology
Ministry of Rural Development
Ministry of Road Transport & Highways
Ministry of Shipping
Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship.
Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
Ministry of Steel, Textiles, Tribal affairs.
Ministry of Women & Child Development
Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports
Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation.
RURAL MARKET IN INDIA& INVEST IN INDIA
Importance of brand visibility in Rural Markets of India for high brand Recall & Pull. It’s easy to ignore other languages if one the dominant language makes up the majority. While English does make for the majority, there is a section that only consumes content in a regional language and this section could be your most important target audience. To be present Indic content we also encouraging websites to enagage consumers in multiple languages.
”WMN”is going to support in many ways through various resources. In Moral, Development of any country not only depends on the continuous development of the urban areas but also relies on the development of the small towns and rural areas. Government, as well as individual actions together, contribute towards the success of any country as a whole. The Major industries in Rural market segments are mainly covered with as….
2) ORGANIC FARMING.
5)FIVE STORES IDEAS ie SEEDS & FERTILIZERS STORE,GROCERY STORES,ICECREAM & SWEET STORES,CLOTHING & CHEMISTS STORES.etc.
6) DAIRY FARM BUSINESS
7)POULTRY,SMALL SCALE UNITS MANUFACTURING UNITS & CONSTRUCTIONS.
8)LOW BUDGET VILLAGE BUSINESSES etc.