A“WORLD MEDIA NETWOK” PRESENTS FDI IN INDIA & SCOPE
FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT (FDI) IN JHARKHAND
Districts List - DISTRICTS OF JHARKHAND
- East Singhbhum
- West Singhbhum
Jharkhand-FDI Investment Present Scene : - Key Sectors
“WMN”BROAD VIEW & Business Support.
“World Media Network” is helping upcoming and existing businesses to grow as the government is supporting the business in increasing their work towards the domestic as well as international Tie-Ups. Service-oriented industries need to be promoted with direct and indirect participation for Franchising modules in the INDIA and “WMN” would help them to connect with the brands as well the investors and venture capitalists to increase the growth of the company in future.
Total Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) for Bihar and Jharkhand, between April 2000 and March 2020, stood at US$ 119 million. Total export from the state stood at US$ 1,640.33 million during 2018-19. During 2019-20 (till December 2019), export from the state stood at US$ 881.32 million.
Jharkhand offers a wide range of fiscal and policy incentives to industries, under the Industrial Policy, 2012. The state also has policies for IT and special economic zones (SEZs) offering sector-specific incentives, as well as the Jharkhand Energy Policy 2012 which aims to supply reliable and quality power in an efficient manner at a reasonable price.
- The state is the largest producer of tasar silk (a non-mulberry silk) in the country, with 76.4 per cent share in the total output. In 2018-19, raw silk production in state was 2,375 metric tonnes.
- The natural resources, policy incentives and location-specific advantages of Jharkhand support investments in sectors such as mining and metal extraction, engineering, iron and steel, and chemicals.
- As Jharkhand has around 40 per cent of the country’s mineral wealth, its extensive mineral resources make mining, metals, and related sectors especially lucrative for investments.
- The major growth drivers of the engineering industry in Jharkhand are availability of raw material (iron and steel, aluminium, copper and other metals and non-metals), power, water, and industrial labour.
- As per Economic Survey of Jharkhand 2019-20, the production of paddy in 2019-20 increased 3.7 per cent and yield in kgs per hectare increased 18.3 per cent over 2018-19. The production of fish in the state grew at about 9.71 from 2017-18 to 2018-19.
JHARKHAND & FDI MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS
- MoAS for Light house projects Under GHTC exchange between MoUHA & State Govt.
- Jharkhand Govt .to provide free Mobile phones to 28 lacs people.
**Targeted Industries Key sectors**- “WMN”KEY ROLE.
“World Media Network” is playing an important role in all the categories and sectors, “WMN” is a Press Release distribution company covering over 180 countries covering twenty- five languages across the world . it has ventured into Digital News, Television, Print, Radio, Billboards, Airports, Multiplexes, Talk shows . Press releases are based on industry standards with timely coverages and promoting the business development of FDI and the scope of growth in the country.
- Key Industries:- The following are some of the major initiatives taken by the Government to promote Jharkhand as an investment destination:
- Under Budget 2020-21, Rs 264.59 crore (US$ 37.54 million) has been allocated for six rail projects.
- As per the Economic Survey of Jharkhand 2019-20, production of paddy in 2019-20 increased 3.7 per cent and yield in kgs per hectare increased 18.3 per cent over 2018-19. The production of fish in the state grew around 9.71 per cent from 2017-18 to 2018-19.
- As of March 2020, Jharkhand had a total installed power generation capacity of 2,514.21 megawatt (MW), comprising 622.70 MW under private utilities, 554.05 MW under state utilities, and 1,337.46 MW under central utilities.
- In September 2019, second Multi Modal Terminal built at Sahibganj in Jharkhand was inaugurated, which was constructed on the river Ganga under Jal Marg Vikas Project (JMVP).
- In August 2019, two new trains, Ranchi-Tatanagar Intercity express and Hatia-Sanki passenger, along with 31 kms long Tatisilway-Sanki track under Barkakana-Ranchi railway project were inaugurated.
- As of December 2019, the state’s Mahuamilan station became the 5,500th station to provide free WiFi under the project RailTel.
- Two SEZ has been notified first at Adityapur (adjoining Jamshedpur) for the automotive industry and second at Adani Power (Jharkhand) Ltd. for power industry.
- As of April 2019, 13,713 habitations were eligible under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY), out of which 11,065 were cleared and further 10,661 habitations were connected.