A“WORLD MEDIA NETWOK” PRESENTS FDI IN INDIA & SCOPE
FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT (FDI) IN GUJRAT
Gujarat is a state on the western coast of India with a coastline of 1,600 km – most of which lies on the Kathiawar peninsula – and a population of 60.4 million. With a staggering coastline of 1,600 km, Gujarat is one of the leading industrialised states in India It is the fifth largest Indian state by area and the ninth largest state by population . One of the fastest growing economies in the world, Gujarat ranked #3 in National Council of Applied Economic Research’s State Investment Potential Index (N-SIPI) in 2018.
The western Indian state of Gujarat has 33 districts after several splits of the original 17 districts at the formation of the state in 1960. Kutch is the largest district of Gujarat while Dang is the smallest. Ahmedabad is the most populated district while Kutch is the least.
MAP & DISTRICTS LIST OF GUJRAT
The list of districts, organized by regions:
- Biotech and Pharma
- Chemicals and Petrochemicals
- Development and Environment
- Engineering and Auto
- Food and Agriculture business
- Gas, oil and Power
- Gems and Jewellery
- Information Technology
GUJRAT-FDI INVESTMENT PRESENT SCENE
“WMN”BROAD VIEW & Business Support.
“World Media Network” is helping upcoming and existing businesses to grow as the government is supporting the business in increasing their work towards the domestic as well as international Tie-Ups. Service-oriented industries need to be promoted with direct and indirect participation for Franchising modules in the INDIA and “WMN” would help them to connect with the brands as well the investors and venture capitalists to increase the growth of the company in future.
- At current prices, the Gross State Domestic Product (GSDP) of Arunachal Pradesh is estimated to reach Rs 299.74 lakh crore (US$ 4.25 billion) in 2020-21. The state’s GSDP (in Rs) will increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.96 per cent between 2015-16 and 2020-21.
- The state and central Governments have both offered huge fiscal and policy incentives for the development of thrust sectors in the state. Some of these policies include Public Private Partnership Policy 2011, the State Industrial Policy 2008, and the Hydro Power Policy 2008.
- According to Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), FDI inflow to North eastern state totaled US$ 122 million between April 2000 and September 2019. The state attracted US$ 0.61 million FDI between October 2019 and March 2020
Key Sectors :-
According to the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Foreign Direct Investments (FDI) inflows in the state of Gujarat reached US$ 23.18 billion from April 2000 to June 2019. As of January 2019, Gujarat has 17 operational Special Economic Zones. Overall exports fromGujarat increased 22% in 2017-18 to US$ 66 billion.
Automobile & auto Components :
Pharmaceuticals &Biotechnology :
Textiles & Garments :
Gems & Jwellery :
IT & BPO :
Gujrat & FDI Major Announcements
- The state government recently announced a relief package of Rs. 14,000 crore for industries to help revive and restore the economy after the lockdown under the guidance of the Chief Minister.
- The benefits offered by the state include rebate in property tax, electricity payments, vehicle taxes, subsidy for industries in GIDC estates, interest subsidy, etc. This has been an important step to handhold and support the companies that have been affected by the pandemic. Support provided to industrial units during difficult times is raising confidence and is reassuring the investors.
- Over 30 companies such as Deutsch Colour, American Hygienics Corporation, Zentiva, Global Rare Earth, etc. representing various countries such as USA, UK, China, Czech Republic, Taiwan, Austria, Germany, South Korea, etc. are in advanced stage of discussion with the state government to commence their operations in Gujarat. These companies have committed an investment of almost Rs. 61,000 crore and are expected to generate almost 50,000 employment opportunities over the next two years. Cumulative land requirement of these companies stands at 5,800 acres. Gujarat Industrial development corporation (GIDC) is supporting these companies in accruing land across different locations as per their requirement.
**Targeted Industries Key sectors**- “WMN”KEY ROLE.
“World Media Network” is playing an important role in all the categories and sectors, “WMN” is a Press Release distribution company covering over 180 countries covering twenty- five languages across the world . it has ventured into Digital News, Television, Print, Radio, Billboards, Airports, Multiplexes, Talk shows . Press releases are based on industry standards with timely coverages and promoting the business development of FDI and the scope of growth in the country.
4. Renwable Energy
5. Petrolium & Gas
7.Urban & Rural Development.
SYNOPSIS: WHY INVEST INDIA?
- EASE OF DOING BUSINESS.
- POLICY REPOSITORY
- GUJRAT LAND BANK & STATE DEPARTMENTAL SERVICES.
- GUJRAT SINGLE WINDOW CLEARACNCE ACT 2017
- INVESTORS FCILATATION AGENCY
- ONLINE INCENTIVE APPLICATION
- COMPREHENCIVE GDR & LABOUR COMPLIENCES
- CONSTRUCTION PERMIT ENABLER ,ENVIRONMENT RELATED COMPREHENSIVE &ELECTRCITY CONNECTION.
EXAMPLE : Aerospace & Defence: GUJRAT STATE India
2nd largest armed forces in the world
3rd largest in military expenditure $71.1 billion (2019) (2.4% of GDP and 3.7% of the global military expenditure)
Defence budget $66.9 billion (INR 4,71,378 crore) for 2020-21 (15.5% of total budget and growth of 9.4% over 2019-20)
FDI worth $8.82 million (INR 61.74 crore) in Defence Sector (Apr 2000 –Dec 2019)
The Indian A&D market is estimated to reach around $26 billion by 2025
15% -share in Global arms import market
$1.5 billion-worth of exports 2018-19
$5 billion-export target by 2025
$7.3 billion-worth of on going DRDO projects
10%-contribution to India’s factory establishments
$26.66 Bn worth of FDI inflow
16.85% Share in India’s total industrial output.
- Defined Timelines :Under the single window act. Government of Gujarat notified the defined timelines for the necessary approvals, NOCs and clearances.
- Know your approval:An investor can find the list of all the required approvals which he/she may need while setting up a business. Before setting up the business, the investor gets a comprehensive list of all required licenses, registrations and NOCs along with all industry-specific clearances on the Investor Facilitation Portal.
- Robust Grievance redressal mechanism
- The system ensures that Investor’s grievance is resolved maintaining transparency and fairness in entire workflow.The Grievance Redressal portion of the portal allows the applicant/investor to raise a grievance online.
- The grievance will be forwarded to the concerned department automatically. The applicant/investor can track the status of the grievance though the dashboard or through the grievance number.
- Call 1800 233 1847
- alternate_email email@example.com
- Online tracking and alerts in IFP
- The investors can also monitor the realtime status of their submitted applications through a Dashboard on the portal. Investor Facilitation Portal also sends out SMS and e-mail notifications to the investors at critical stages of processing of applications.
- Digi Locker:Digi Locker is one of the new introduced feature of the portal. It allows the investor to upload the scanned documents such as PAN card, Aadhar Card, Residential Proof etc. The investor can fetch the documents uploaded in Digi Locker while applying for various approvals.
- Digital Documents wallet.
- Important Documents Anytime, Anywhere.
Important Deaprtments& realted links.
Agriculture & Co-operation Department
Climate Change Department
Energy and Petro Chemicals Department
Food and Civil Supplies Department
Forests and Environment Department
General Administration Department
Health and Family Welfare Department
Industries and Mines Department
Climate Change Department
Labour and Employment Department
Legislative and Parliamentary Affairs Department
Narmada and Water Resources, Water Supply and Kalpsar Department
Panchayats and Rural Housing Department
Ports and Transport
Roads and Buildings Department
Science and Technology Department
Social Justice and Empowerment Department
Sports, Youth and Cultural Activities Department
Tribal Development Department
Urban Development Department
Women and Child Development Department