A“WORLD MEDIA NETWOK” PRESENTS FDI IN INDIA & SCOPE
FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT (FDI) IN HIMACHAL PRADESH
Himachal Pradesh is a northern Indian state in the Himalayas. It’s home to scenic mountain towns and resorts such as Dalhousie. Host to the Dalai Lama, Himachal Pradesh has a strong Tibetan presence. This is reflected in its Buddhist temples and monasteries, as well as its vibrant Tibetan New Year celebrations. The region is also well known for its trekking, climbing and skiing areas.Population: 68.6 lakhs (2012) total 12 Districts.
Districts List of HIMACHAL PRADESH
HIMACHAL PRADESH Industries
- Food procurement and Processing
- Light Engineering
- IT and Electronics
HIMACHALPRADESH - FDI Investment Present Scene
“WMN”BROAD VIEW & Business Support.
“World Media Network” is helping upcoming and existing businesses to grow as the government is supporting the business in increasing their work towards the domestic as well as international Tie-Ups. Service-oriented industries need to be promoted with direct and indirect participation for Franchising modules in the INDIA and “WMN” would help them to connect with the brands as well the investors and venture capitalists to increase the growth of the company in future.
- Total merchandise export from Himachal Pradesh stood at US$ 1.32 billion in FY19. Between April-December 2019, merchandise export from the state reached US$ 1,02 billion.
- As of March 2020, Himachal Pradesh had a total installed power generation capacity of 4,007.17 megawatt (MW). Hydro power accounted for 2,812.88 MW of total installed power generation capacity, followed by renewable power (951.64 MW) and thermal power (213.70 MW).
- Under thermal power, coal accounted for 151.69 MW and gas accounted for 62.01 MW of total installed power.
- With a hydro power potential of 2,910.48 MW (of which just 24,000 MW has been harnessed), Himachal Pradesh accounts for 25.9 per cent of the country’s total hydro power potential. All the villages of Himachal Pradesh were electrified. The state has also attracted investments in other sectors including in pharmaceuticals, IT and food processing industries.
- The State Government of Himachal Pradesh offers a wide range of policy and fiscal incentives for businesses under the Industrial Policy, 2017.
- The state has also undertaken other policies such as Tourism Policy 2005 and IT Policy 2001 for upgradation of these sectors in the state.
- Himachal Pradesh has announced a Revised Solar Policy 2016 under which it plans to establish 700 MW of solar photovoltaic cell capacity.
- The state (including Chandigarh, Punjab, and Haryana) attracted Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) equity inflow worth US$ 2.40 billion between April 2000 and March 2020 according to the data released by Department for Promotion of Industry & Internal Trade (DPIIT).
- Key Sectors: Agriculture is the main occupation and the major source of employment in the state, as 89.96 per cent of the population lives in rural areas. With suitable agro-climatic conditions, Himachal Pradesh has realised the importance of commercial crops, including off-season vegetables, potatoes and ginger. The food grain production was targeted at 1.63 million metric tonnes in 2019-20. Horticulture production in the state reached 2374.57 thousand metric tonnes in 2018-19, as per third advance estimates.
- Himachal Pradesh is one of the fastest-growing regions in the pharmaceutical industry in India, driven by incentives announced by the state Government in its Industrial Policy, 2004. During 2018-19, export of drug formulations and biologicals from the state stood at US$ 533.4 million, which reached US$ 593.68 million during April-December 2019.
- The tourism sector of Himachal Pradesh contributes 7 per cent to the state GDP. Domestic tourist inflow in the state reached 16.83 million in 2019, while foreign tourist arrivals reached 383,000. As of December 2019, there were 3,679 registered hotels in.
HIMACHAL PRADESH & FDI Major Announcements
- HP Investors meet ;with 159 MoUs Rs.17,000 Cr investment commitment signed.
- Over 60 K Houses to get Gas through pipeline
- Indias first railway station inside tunnel to come up in Himachal Pradesh
**Targeted Industries Key sectors**- “WMN”KEY ROLE.
“World Media Network” is playing an important role in all the categories and sectors, “WMN” is a Press Release distribution company covering over 180 countries covering twenty- five languages across the world . it has ventured into Digital News, Television, Print, Radio, Billboards, Airports, Multiplexes, Talk shows . Press releases are based on industry standards with timely coverages and promoting the business development of FDI and the scope of growth in the country.
- The state (including Chandigarh, Punjab, and Haryana) attracted Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) equity inflow worth US$ 2.40 billion between April 2000 and March 2020 according to the data released by
- Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT).
- During 2019, 15 investment intentions were filed in Himachal Pradesh with a proposed investment of Rs 345 crore (US$ 49.39 million).
- As of March 2020, Himachal Pradesh had a total installed power generation capacity of 4,007.17 megawatt (MW). Hydro power accounted for 2,812.88 MW of total installed power generation capacity, followed by renewable power (951.64 MW) and thermal power (213.70 MW). Under thermal power, coal accounted for 151.69 MW and gas accounted for 62.01 MW of total installed power.
- With a hydro power potential of 27,436 MW (of which 24,000 MW has been harnessed), Himachal Pradesh accounts for 25.9 per cent of the country’s total hydro power potential. As per the State Economic Survey 2018-19, 20,912 MW of this is already allocated under various sectors.
- Himachal Pradesh has made significant achievements in the field of industrialisation in the past few years. The rich natural resources of the state are favourably suited for investments in major sectors such as procurement of agricultural produce, hydroelectric power, cement, and tourism.
- Himachal Pradesh has made significant achievements in the field of industrialisation in the past few years.
- The four agro-climatic conditions in the state support cultivation of multiple crops, vegetables, and fruits around the year. The state government is focusing on increasing productivity levels besides diversification towards high-value crops.
- The food grain production was targeted at 1.63 million metric tonnes in 2019-20. Horticulture production in the state reached 2,374.57 thousand metric tonnes in 2018-19, as per third advance estimates.
- To provide infrastructure support to entrepreneurs, Himachal Pradesh Government has developed 41 industrial areas and 15 industrial estates. Solan, Sirmour, Kangra and Una districts lead in terms of investments attracted.
- Tourism sector of Himachal Pradesh contributes 7 per cent to the state GDP. Domestic tourist inflow in the state reached 16.83 million in 2019, while foreign tourist arrivals reached 383,000. As of December 2019, there were 3,679 registered hotels in the state.
HIMACHAL PRADESH Govt Departments & Websites
- Administrative Reforms
- Advocate General
- Animal Husbandry
Breeding Policy for Cattle & Buffaloes
Stray Cattle Policy
Cooperative Society Registration
NGO/Welfare Society Registration
State Sponsored Scholarship Schemes
Central Sponsored Scholarship Schemes
- Electrical Inspectorate
- Elementary Education
- Environment, Science & Technology
Buy back of Non-recyclable & single Use plastic waste
Non-recyclable Plastic Buy-back Guidelines
- Excise & Taxation
GST Rates on Goods & Services
GST eWay Bill
- Fire Services
No Objection certificate for Fire Safety
- Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs
Getting/Renewal of Ration Cards
Find Fair Price Shop
Find Gas/Petrol Dealer
- General Administration
- Higher Education
learning from Home
Integrated Development of Horticulture
Citizen Centric Services
Mukhya Mantri Greenhouse Renovation Scheme
Mukhya Mantri Madhu Vikas Yojna
Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojna
- Information & Public Relations
- Jal Shakti
Pay Water Bills Online
Apply Online(Water Connection)
- Local Audit
- Medical Education and Research
Online Complaint Registration
Emergency Response Support System
- Prisons & Correctional Administration
VC Registration with Prisoner
- Public Works
Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna
Shikayat Nivaran Prakoshtha
Deeds Registration [Shimla Urban and Kumarsain]
Permissions under Section 118
Himbhoomi (Record of Rights)
Web Portal for Circle Rates
- Sainik Welfare
PM’s Scholarship Scheme
- Secretariat Administration
- Technical Education
- Town & Country Planning
Empanelment as Architects/Engineers etc.
Permission for Development of Land
- Treasury, Accounts & Lotteries
eSalary (Preparation of Salary Bills)
ePension (Online Pension Processing)
eChallan (GoHP receipt via online mode)
- Urban Development
Swach Bharat Mission
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Smart City Mission
Rajiv Awas Yojna
- Youth Services & Sports
Mukhya Mantri Khet Sanrakshan Yojna
Saur Sinchayee Yojna
License for Ayurvedic Drugs
- Economics & Statistics
Economic Survey 2019-20
- Empowerment of SCs,OBCs, Minorities & Specially Abled
Online Pensioners Detail
Get Disability/Senior Citizen Icards
Employees/Pensioners DA Orders
Welfare Schemes of Blue Revolution
Online Tree Felling Permission
Online Tree Transit Permission
- Health & Family Welfare
Birth & Death Registration
Blood Bank MIS
- Health Safety & Regulations
Apply Online for FSSA
Apply Online for Clinical Establishment
Online Drug Licence Registration
- Home Guards
Mukhya Mantri Swavlamban Yojna
State Mission on Food Processing
- Information Technology
Agriculture Resource Information Systems
Community Service Centres (CSC)
Vigilance Complaints Monitoring System
Hospital Management Information System
- Labour & Employment
State Acts and Rules
- Panchayati Raj
Online Pariwar Registration
State Rural Livelihoods Mission
- Printing & Stationery
Online Official Gazette
- Redressal Of Public Grievances
Submit Your Application
Know Application Status
- Rural Development
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna
- Small Savings
Book Online Hotels & Buses
Travel Safety Tips
Online Permit for Vehicle visiting Rohtang Pass
Update Mobile No. & Other Vehicle Related Services
eSRT-online payment of Special Road Tax
Payment of Traffic Challans
Know your Licence Detail
Know your Vehicle Detail
- Tribal Development
- Women & Child Development
Anganwadi Center MIS
Departmental scheme for women
Children Related Schemes