BANIKING INDIA: As per the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), India’s banking sector is sufficiently capitalised and well-regulated
As per the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), India’s banking sector is sufficiently capitalised and well-regulated. The financial and economic conditions in the country are far superior to any other country in the world. Credit, market and liquidity risk studies suggest that Indian banks are generally resilient and have withstood the global downturn well.
Indian banking industry has recently witnessed the roll out of innovative banking models like payments and small finance banks. RBI’s new measures may go a long way in helping the restructuring of the domestic banking industry.The digital payments system in India has evolved the most among 25 countries with India’s Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) being the only system at level five in the Faster Payments Innovation Index (FPII)
MARKET SIZE SCOPE GROWTH INVESTMENTS OPPORTUNITIES
The Indian banking system consists of 20 public sector banks, 22 private sector banks, 44 foreign banks, 44 regional rural banks, 1,542 urban cooperative banks and 94,384 rural cooperative banks in addition to cooperative credit institutions. As on January 31, 2020, the total number of ATMs in India increased to 210,263 and is further expected to increase to 407,000 by 2021.
- Public sector banks’ assets stood at Rs 72.59 lakh crore (US$ 1,038.76 billion) in FY19.During FY16-FY20, credit off-take grew at a CAGR of 13.93 per cent. As of FY20, total credit extended surged to US$ 1,936.29 billion.
- During FY16-FY20, deposits grew at a CAGR of 6.81 per cent and reached US$ 1.90 trillion by FY20. Credit to non-food industries increased 3.3 per cent y-o-y, reaching US$ 1.26 trillion on February 28, 2020 and US$ 1.42 trillion on March 13, 2020. investments and developments in India’s banking industry include: In 2019, banking and financial services witnessed 32 M&A (merger and acquisition) activities worth US4 1.72 In March 2020, State Bank of India (SBI), India’s largest lender, raised US$ 100 million in green bonds through private placement.In February 2020, the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs gave its approval for continuation of the process of recapitalization of Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) by providing minimum regulatory capital to RRBs for another year beyond 2019-20 – till 2020-21 to those RRBs which are unable to maintain minimum Capital to Risk weighted Assets Ratio (CRAR) of 9 per cent as per the regulatory norms prescribed by RBI.
- In October 2019, Department of Post launched the mobile banking facility for all post office savings account holders of CBS (core banking solutions) post office.
- The total equity funding of microfinance sector grew at 42 y-o-y to Rs 14,206 crore (US$ 2.03 billion) in 2018-19.
Note: Conversion rate used in April 2020, Rs. 1 = US$ 0.013123.
SCOPE- INVEST INDIA – “WMN” VITAL ROLE IN TERMS OF FDI
“World Media Network” is playing an important role in all the categories and sectors, WMN is a Press Release distribution company covering over 180 countries covering twenty- five languages across the world . it has ventured into Digital News, Television, Print, Radio, Billboards, Airports, Multiplexes, Talk shows . Press releases are based on industry standards with timely coverages and promoting the business development of FDI and the scope of growth in the country.
”WMN” is helping upcoming and existing businesses to grow as the government is supporting the business in increasing their work towards the domestic as well as international Tie-Ups.
Service-oriented industries need to be promoted with direct and indirect participation for Franchising modules in the world and WMN would help them to connect with the brands as well the investors and venture capitalists to increase the growth of the company.
WMN LEAD GENERATION
There are two types of lead within the lead generation market: sales leads and marketing leads. A Sales lead is generated on the basis of demographic criteria such as FICO score (United States), income, age, home Income, psychographic, etc. These leads are resold to multiple advertisers. Lead generation describes the marketing method of stimulating and capturing interest in a very product or service for the purpose of developing a sales pipeline. Lead generation typically uses digital channels and has been undergoing substantial changes in recent years from the increase of the latest online and social techniques.
MINISTRIES OF THE GOVT.OF INIDA “WORLD MEDIA NETWORK” ASSISTANCE.
“ WMN’’ will guide the corporates/ company/ individuals in establishing the business in India depending on the states to get the required permissions from the Ministries of The Government of India.
The Ministries include:
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Railways
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Electronics & Information & Technology
- Ministry of Communication
- Ministry of Tourism & Transport
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers.
- Ministry of Commerce & Industry
- Ministry of Ayush
- Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers
- Ministry of Department of North East region
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Environment, Climate change & Forest
- Ministry of External affairs &Finance
- Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry, Dairying
- Ministry of Heavy Industries& Public Enterprises
- Ministry of Home Affairs, Housing &Urban Affairs.
- Ministry of Human Resources Development
- Ministry of Information &B broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law &Justice
- Ministry of Labour &Employment
- Ministry of MSME’s
- Ministry of Mines
- Ministry of minority affairs
- Ministry of New & Renewable Energy
- Ministry of Panchayat Raj
- Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs
- Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension
- Ministry of Science & Technology
- Ministry of Rural Development
- Ministry of Road Transport & Highways
- Ministry of Shipping
- Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship.
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Ministry of Steel, Textiles, Tribal affairs.
- Ministry of Women & Child Development
- Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports
- Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation.
RURAL MARKET IN INDIA& INVEST IN INDIA –
Importance of brand visibility in Rural Markets of India for high brand Recall & Pull. It’s easy to ignore other languages if one dominant language makes up the majority. While English does make for the majority, there is a section that only consumes content in a regional language and this section could be your most important target audience. To be present Indic content we also encouraging websites to enagage consumers in multiple languages.”WMN”is going to support in many ways through various resources. In Moral, Development of any country not only depends on the continuous development of the urban areas but also relies on the development of the small towns and rural areas. Government, as well as individual actions together, contribute towards the success of any country as a whole. The Major industries in Rural market segments are mainly covered with as….
2) ORGANIC FARMING.
3)LIVESTOCK FARMING 4)FISH FARMING
5)FIVE STORES IDEAS ie SEEDS & FERTILIZERS STORE,GROCERY STORES,ICECREAM & SWEET STORES,CLOTHING & CHEMISTS STORES.etc.
6) DAIRY FARM BUSINESS
7)POULTRY,SMALL SCALE UNITS MANUFACTURING UNITS & CONSTRUCTIONS.
8) LOW BUDGET VILLAGE BUSINESSES etc.