A“WORLD MEDIA NETWOK” PRESENTS FDI IN INDIA & SCOPE
FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT (FDI) IN TAMIL NADU
Districts of Tamil Nadu
- Thoothukudi (Tuticorin)
Tamil Nadu Industries
- Automobile industry
- Leather industry
- Paper industry
- Chemical & Plastic industry
- Cotton textile industry
- Handlooms and power looms
- Sugar industry
- Fertiliser industry
- Cement industry
Tamil Nadu-FDI Investment Present Scene
“WMN”BROAD VIEW & Business Support.
“World Media Network” is helping upcoming and existing businesses to grow as the government is supporting the business in increasing their work towards the domestic as well as international Tie-Ups. Service-oriented industries need to be promoted with direct and indirect participation for Franchising modules in the INDIA and “WMN” would help them to connect with the brands as well the investors and venture capitalists to increase the growth of the company in future.
Foreign direct investments into Tamil Nadu declined by 8.5% to ₹16,624.44 crore in the financial year (FY) 2019-20 from ₹18,164 crore in FY 2018-19, official data showed.
According to provisional data released by the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade, Tamil Nadu had attracted an investment of ₹7230.44 crore for the October 2019 to March 2020 period and had accounted for 4.21% of the inflows into the country, the sixth-highest among States. For April-September 19-20, Tamil Nadu saw foreign direct inflows of ₹9,394 crore.
At the beginning of the calendar year 2019, the State held the second edition of the Global Investors’ Meet (GIM), during which it signed Memorandum of Understanings with as many as 304 companies, securing investment pledges worth ₹3,00,431 crore.
- As of February 2020, the state had 54 formally approved Special Economic Zone (SEZs), 50 notified SEZs and four with in- principle approval SEZs and has total 40 exporting SEZs.
- Tamil Nadu is the largest producer of cotton yarn, accounting for 41 per cent of India’s production. During October-September 2019-20(E), the state was estimated to produce 600,000 bales** of cotton.
- As of March 2019. IT & ITeS export from Tamil Nadu increased to Rs 1.39 lakh crore (US$ 19.9 billion) in 2018-19 at a growth rate of 10 per cent y-o-y.
- Tamil Nadu ranked first in terms of domestic tourist arrivals and second in terms of foreign tourist arrival in 2018(P). In 2018, foreign tourist arrival reached 6.07 million and domestic tourist stood at 385.90 million.
Tamil Nadu & FDI Major Announcements
- Auto components maker steel strips wheels bags new order worth order US$1 mn from US.
- Tamil Nadu Govt. Signs New Investment MoUS of Rs.10,000Cr.Job creation.
- DICV to invest Rs.2,277Cr to expand commercial vehical production at Oragadum plant.
- VOCPT container volume rise 8.2 % to 804584 TEUs in FY20
- FORD unveils innovation centre at Chennai.
**Targeted Industries Key sectors**- “WMN”KEY ROLE.
“World Media Network” is playing an important role in all the categories and sectors, “WMN” is a Press Release distribution company covering over 180 countries covering twenty- five languages across the world . it has ventured into Digital News, Television, Print, Radio, Billboards, Airports, Multiplexes, Talk shows . Press releases are based on industry standards with timely coverages and promoting the business development of FDI and the scope of growth in the country.
Textiles, heavy commercial vehicles, automobile and auto componentsEngineering, IT and ITeS, cement, banking and financial services, drugs and pharmaceuticals, agro and food processing, leather tanning industries, electronic hardware and tourism.
Tamil Nadu Govt Departments & IMPORTANAT LINKS
NIC - Tamil Nadu Government Websites
Official Website of Government of Tamil Nadu: http://www.tn.gov.in/