India – The Global Exporter Of Textiles and Garments
India – Knitting the future India is among the world’s largest producers of Textiles and Apparel. The domestic textiles and apparel industry contributes 2.3% to India’s GDP, 7% of the country’s manufacturing production and 13% of the country’s export earnings.The textiles and apparel industry in India is the second-largest employer in the country providing employment to 45 million people. It is expected that this number will increase to 55 million by 2020.India has also become the second-largest manufacturer of PPE in the world. More than 600 companies in India are certified to produce PPEs today, whose global market worth is expected to be over $92.5 bn by 2025, up from $52.7 bn in 2019.FDI in the textiles and apparel industry has reached up to $3.4 bn during 2020Exports in the textiles and apparel industry are expected to reach $300 bn by 2024-25 resulting in a tripling of Indian market share from 5% to 15%.
Market size, Growth, Scope & Investment Opportunities
Textile & garments industry in India is expected to reach $223 bn by 2021 from $140.4 bn in 2018.Abundance of raw material, presence of entire value chains, compitative manufacturing cost, availability of skilled manpower, large & growing domestic market are the main reasons of the remarkable growth for textile industry in India.Scope for this industry is wide The organized textile industry is characterized by the use of capital-intensive technology for mass production of textile products and includes spinning, weaving, processing, and apparel manufacturing.
- The domestic textiles and apparel industry stood at $140 bn in 2018 (including handicrafts) of which $100 bn was domestically consumed while the remaining portion worth $40 bn was exported to the world market. Rising per capita income, higher disposable incomes and preferences for brands Organized retail landscape & e-Commerce
- Investible project are total 7 as 6 are out of them are Govt of India has taken intiative with 7 districts & 5 promoters has been involved. Investment cost of this would be around worth US$ 300.98mn apporx.
- Moreover, a rise in incomes has led to a further surge in demand. India has a huge storehouse of raw materials like cotton, silks, and wool. 100 % FDI is being encouraged by the government. Integrated Textiles Parks seems to be the future of India. Information Technology and Communication is playing a major role to adjust the supply chain management in a better manner. The restricting of business scenario and communication channels have further led to the growth of the sector. The World Media Network looks to improve the communication channels with the USA, European, and Middle Eastern markets. Now, brands can advertise their logos on the media channels, to further leverage the benefits.
REASONS TO INVEST
- India has the second largest manufacturing capacity globally.
- The Indian textile industry accounts for about 24% of the world’s spindle capacity and 8% of global rotor capacity.
- India has the highest loom capacity (including hand looms) with 63% of the world’s market share.
- India accounts for about 14% of the world’s production of textile fibre and yarn and is the largest producer of jute and the second largest producer of silk and cotton.
- A strong production base of a wide range of fibre/yarn from natural fibres like cotton/jute, silk and wool to synthetic/man-made fibres like polyester, viscose, nylon and acrylic.
- Increased penetration of organised retail, favourable demographics and rising income levels to drive textile demand.
- India enjoys a comparative advantage in terms of skilled manpower and cost of production over major textile producers.
- Abundant raw material and increasing demand for exports to boost fibre production.
- Abundant availability of raw materials such as cotton, wool, silk and jute
- Rieter (Switzerland)
- Trutzschler (Germany)
- Soktas (Turkey)
- Zambiati (Italy)
- Bilsar (Turkey)
- Monti (Italy)
- CMT (Mauritius)
- E-land (S. Korea)
- Nissinbo (Japan)
- Marubeni (Japan)
- Skaps (USA)
- Ahlstorm (USA)
- Terram (UK)
- Strata Geosystems (USA)
- Marks & Spencer (UK)
- Zara (Spain)
- Mango (Spain)
- Promod (France)
- Benetton (Italy)
- Esprit (USA)
- Levi’s (USA)
- Forever 21 (USA)
SCOPE- INVEST INDIA – “WMN” VITAL ROLE IN TERMS OF FDI
”WMN” is playing an important role in all the categories and sectors,
“ WORLD MEDIA NETWORK” is venturing into a Press Release distribution company covering over 180 countries and more than twenty-five languages across the world. Covering Digital News, Television, Print, Radio, Billboards, Airports, Multiplexes,Talk shows .
Press releases are based on Industry standards and timely Coverages help in business development and scope of growth among the countries and FDI’s “WMN” is helping upcoming n existing businesses to grow within the perpetual business as the government is working towards domestic and international Tie-Ups .
Most service-oriented industries need to be promoted through WMN with direct and indirect participation and looking for opportunities for Franchising modules in the world.
“WMN” LEAD GENERATION
There are two types of lead within the lead generation market: sales leads and marketing leads. A Sales lead is generated on the basis of demographic criteria such as FICO score (United States), income, age, home Income, psychographic, etc. These leads are resold to multiple advertisers. Lead generation describes the marketing method of stimulating and capturing interest in a very product or service for the purpose of developing a sales pipeline. Lead generation typically uses digital channels and has been undergoing substantial changes in recent years from the increase of the latest online and social techniques.
MINISTRIES OF THE GOVT.OF INIDA “WORLD MEDIA NETWORK” ASSISTANCE
“ WMN’’ will guide the corporates/ company/ individuals in establishing the business in India depending on the states to get the required permissions from the Ministries of The Government of India.
The Ministries include
Ministry of Health
Ministry of Railways
Ministry of Power
Ministry of Electronics & Information & Technology
Ministry of Communication
Ministry of Tourism & Transport
Ministry of Civil Aviation
Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers.
Ministry of Commerce & Industry
Ministry of Ayush
Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers
Ministry of Department of North East region
Ministry of Earth Sciences
Ministry of Environment, Climate change & Forest
Ministry of External affairs &Finance
Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry, Dairying
Ministry of Heavy Industries& Public Enterprises
Ministry of Home Affairs, Housing &Urban Affairs.
Ministry of Human Resources Development
Ministry of Information &B broadcasting
Ministry of Jal Shakti
Ministry of Law &Justice
Ministry of Labour &Employment
Ministry of MSME’s
Ministry of Mines
Ministry of minority affairs
Ministry of New & Renewable Energy
Ministry of Panchayat Raj
Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension
Ministry of Science & Technology
Ministry of Rural Development
Ministry of Road Transport & Highways
Ministry of Shipping
Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship.
Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
Ministry of Steel, Textiles, Tribal affairs.
Ministry of Women & Child Development
Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports
Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation.
RURAL MARKET IN INDIA& INVEST IN INDIA
Importance of brand visibility in Rural Markets of India for high brand Recall & Pull. It’s easy to ignore other languages if one the dominant language makes up the majority. While English does make for the majority, there is a section that only consumes content in a regional language and this section could be your most important target audience. To be present Indic content we also encouraging websites to enagage consumers in multiple languages.
”WMN”is going to support in many ways through various resources. In Moral, Development of any country not only depends on the continuous development of the urban areas but also relies on the development of the small towns and rural areas. Government, as well as individual actions together, contribute towards the success of any country as a whole. The Major industries in Rural market segments are mainly covered with as….
2) ORGANIC FARMING.
5)FIVE STORES IDEAS ie SEEDS & FERTILIZERS STORE,GROCERY STORES,ICECREAM & SWEET STORES,CLOTHING & CHEMISTS STORES.etc.
6) DAIRY FARM BUSINESS
7)POULTRY,SMALL SCALE UNITS MANUFACTURING UNITS & CONSTRUCTIONS.
8)LOW BUDGET VILLAGE BUSINESSES etc.