AUTO COMPONENTS INDIA: INDUSTRY TOUCHING THE $ 200 BN MARK IN NEXT 5 YEARS
Introduction : Market Size: Growth :Investment Opportunities
The Auto components industry in India is expected to grow fast and touch the $ 200 billion mark very soon. It is expected to grow at an annual rate of 23.9%. The destinations like the USA, Germany, and Italy are the top ones for exports from India. India has been hailed as the fastest growing economies. The growth drivers that aim to make India the No.1 destination for Original Equipment Manufacturing are many. You can count them as:
- Automobile component industry’s revenue stood at US$ 56.52 billion in FY19, up from US$ 35 billion in FY14. Which is a remarkable growth with past 5 years.
- As per Automobile Component Manufacturers Association (ACMA), automobile components export from India is expected to reach US$ 80 billion by 2026.
- The Indian auto components industry aims to achieve US$ 200 billion in revenue by 2026.
- Turnover of the industry stood at Rs 1.79 lakh crore (US$ 25.61 billion) in FY20 (till September 2019) and export of auto components grew 2.7 per cent to reach Rs 51,397 crore (US$ 7.35 billion) during the same time.
- India is an expanding R&D hub and accounts for nearly 40% global engineering and research activities.
- India is one of the best flourishing economies in the world. Moreover, India has a non-restrictive trade policy.
- After the launch of Make In India initiative, foreign investment grew to 37%.
- India is the sixth-largest vehicle manufacturer in the world.
- Most developed nations are counting India as the most progressive markets, globally.
Investment Opportunities are on high note at present…few are set examples are as below…The Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) inflow into Indian automotive* industry during the period April 2000–March 2020 stood at US$ 24.21 billion as per the data released by Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT).Some of the recent investments made/planned in the Indian auto components sector is as follows:
In February 2020, National Engineering Industries Ltd (NEIL) announced investment of Rs 100 crore (US$ 14.31 million) over the next three years for producing needle roller bearing at its Jaipur facility.
In January 2020, Tata AutoComp Systems entered a joint venture (JV) with Beijing-based Prestolite Electric to enter the electric vehicle (EV) components market.
In October 2019, Minda Industries acquired Germany-based automotive lamps firm Delvis Gmbh along with two of its subsidiaries for Rs 164 crore (US$ 23.47 million).Thus, going by all these pointers India should be able to move to the 3rd position by end of 2025. Furthermore, related or allied industries of tyres, brakes, and other parts will also see a sharp rise by the next few years, parallel to automobiles.
SCOPE- INVEST INDIA – “WMN” VITAL ROLE IN TERMS OF FDI
”WMN” is playing an important role in all the categories and sectors, WMN is venturing into a Press Release distribution company covering over 180 countries and more than twenty-five languages across the world Covering Digital News, Television, Print, Radio, Billboards, Airports, Multiplexes, Talk shows .Press releases are based on industry standards and timely coverages help in business development and scope of growth among the countries and FDI’s ”WMN” is helping upcoming n existing businesses to grow within the perpetual business as the government is working towards domestic and international Tie-Ups Most service-oriented industries need to be promoted through WMN with direct and indirect participation and looking for opportunities for Franchising modules in the world.
WMN LEAD GENERATION
There are two types of lead within the lead generation market: sales leads and marketing leads. A Sales lead is generated on the basis of demographic criteria such as FICO score (United States), income, age, home Income, psychographic, etc. These leads are resold to multiple advertisers. Lead generation describes the marketing method of stimulating and capturing interest in a very product or service for the purpose of developing a sales pipeline. Lead generation typically uses digital channels and has been undergoing substantial changes in recent years from the increase of the latest online and social techniques.
MINISTRIES OF THE GOVT.OF INIDA “WORLD MEDIA NETWORK” ASSISTANCE.
“ WMN’’ will guide the corporates/ company/ individuals in establishing the business in India depending on the states to get the required permissions from the Ministries of The Government of India.
The Ministries include:
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Railways
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Electronics & Information & Technology
- Ministry of Communication
- Ministry of Tourism & Transport
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers.
- Ministry of Commerce & Industry
- Ministry of Ayush
- Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers
- Ministry of Department of North East region
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Environment, Climate change & Forest
- Ministry of External affairs &Finance
- Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry, Dairying
- Ministry of Heavy Industries& Public Enterprises
- Ministry of Home Affairs, Housing &Urban Affairs.
- Ministry of Human Resources Development
- Ministry of Information &B broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law &Justice
- Ministry of Labour &Employment
- Ministry of MSME’s
- Ministry of Mines
- Ministry of minority affairs
- Ministry of New & Renewable Energy
- Ministry of Panchayat Raj
- Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs
- Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension
- Ministry of Science & Technology
- Ministry of Rural Development
- Ministry of Road Transport & Highways
- Ministry of Shipping
- Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship.
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Ministry of Steel, Textiles, Tribal affairs.
- Ministry of Women & Child Development
- Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports
- Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation.
RURAL MARKET IN INDIA& INVEST IN INDIA –
Importance of brand visibility in Rural Markets of India for high brand Recall & Pull. It’s easy to ignore other languages if one dominant language makes up the majority. While English does make for the majority, there is a section that only consumes content in a regional language and this section could be your most important target audience. To be present India content we also encouraging websites to engage consumers in multiple languages.”WMN”is going to support in many ways through various resources.
In Moral, Development of any country not only depends on the continuous development of the urban areas but also relies on the development of the small towns and rural areas. Government, as well as individual actions together, contribute towards the success of any country as a whole.
The Major industries in Rural market segments are mainly covered with as….
2) ORGANIC FARMING.
3)LIVESTOCK FARMING 4)FISH FARMING
5)FIVE STORES IDEAS ie SEEDS & FERTILIZERS STORE,GROCERY STORES,ICECREAM & SWEET STORES,CLOTHING & CHEMISTS STORES.etc.
6) DAIRY FARM BUSINESS 7)POULTRY,SMALL SCALE UNITS MANUFACTURING UNITS & CONSTRUCTIONS.8)LOW BUDGET VILLAGE BUSINESSES etc.
LIASION WORK WITH STATE & CENTRAL GOVT.DEPT
We provide total consultancy to our clients regarding the different government schemes, formalities to be complied with as per Govt. policies/procedures. Once the work is entrusted to us, the task of completion of the documents, strictly follow up from the table to table, preparation of the replies to the queries raised by the department, and updating the client with the day to day development, as part of our responsibility.
In addition, we shall be updating our clients about the new schemes/benefits offered by the government departments intending industrial promotion. Our team of experts is well aware and experienced in their individual domains .We are extremely experienced in liaison work with all the central government and State departments With our client-centric approach and superior quality services, we have been able to hold a positive position within the trade.