India –The Global Leader In Polishing Diamonds
INTRODUCTION & SNAPSHOTS:
- The Indian Government is aiming at US$ 80 billion in jewellery exports. Moreover, the increasing amount so disposable income is aiding the in-house consumption of jewellery.
- The sector is getting a lot of investment support due to increasing expansion plans by domestic companies.
- The gems and jewellery sector in India, plays a significant role in the economy, thereby contributing around 7 % to the country’s GDP.It employs over 4.64 million people.
Market ,Scope,Growth & Investment Opportunities
- India is the second largest consumer of the Gold.
- The demand for gold stoods 690.4tonnes in 2019
- The Indian middle class is expected to touch a remarkable 547 million by 2025.
- India’s gems and jewellery sector is one of the largest in the world, contributing 29 per cent to the global jewellery consumption. The sector is home to more than 300,000 gems and jewellery players. Its market size will grow by US$ 103.06 billion during 2019-2023.
- The cumulative Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) inflow in diamond and gold ornaments in the period April 2000 – March 2020 was US$ 1.17 billion according to Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT).
It is a focus area for promotion in the global export markets. The low cost and manufacturing viability is adding to the spurt. Moreover, the availability of skilled labour is as a huge advantage. Today, India exports nearly 75% of polished diamonds globally. It is getting huge investments in the FDI sector. The diamond sector in the world is forging ahead unabated in the world scenario. Moreover, world media intervention has brought a sea of change for the mechanization of the industry.
Indian Government made hallmarking mandatory for Gold Jewellery and Artefacts. A period of one year is provided for implementation i.e. till January 2021.
- The Gem and Jewellery Export Promotion Council (GJEPC) signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) to build India’s largest jewellery park in at Ghansoli in Navi-Mumbai on 25 acres land with a capacity to have more than 5000 jewellery units of various sizes ranging from 500-10,000 square feet. The overall investent will be of Rs 13,500 crores (US$2.09bn)
SCOPE- INVEST INDIA – “WMN” VITAL ROLE IN TERMS OF FDI
”WMN” is playing an important role in all the categories and sectors,
“ WORLD MEDIA NETWORK” is venturing into a Press Release distribution company covering over 180 countries and more than twenty-five languages across the world. Covering Digital News, Television, Print, Radio, Billboards, Airports, Multiplexes,Talk shows .
Press releases are based on Industry standards and timely Coverages help in business development and scope of growth among the countries and FDI’s “WMN” is helping upcoming n existing businesses to grow within the perpetual business as the government is working towards domestic and international Tie-Ups .
Most service-oriented industries need to be promoted through WMN with direct and indirect participation and looking for opportunities for Franchising modules in the world.
“WMN” LEAD GENERATION
There are two types of lead within the lead generation market: sales leads and marketing leads. A Sales lead is generated on the basis of demographic criteria such as FICO score (United States), income, age, home Income, psychographic, etc. These leads are resold to multiple advertisers. Lead generation describes the marketing method of stimulating and capturing interest in a very product or service for the purpose of developing a sales pipeline. Lead generation typically uses digital channels and has been undergoing substantial changes in recent years from the increase of the latest online and social techniques.
MINISTRIES OF THE GOVT.OF INIDA “WORLD MEDIA NETWORK” ASSISTANCE
“ WMN’’ will guide the corporates/ company/ individuals in establishing the business in India depending on the states to get the required permissions from the Ministries of The Government of India.
The Ministries include
Ministry of Health
Ministry of Railways
Ministry of Power
Ministry of Electronics & Information & Technology
Ministry of Communication
Ministry of Tourism & Transport
Ministry of Civil Aviation
Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers.
Ministry of Commerce & Industry
Ministry of Ayush
Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers
Ministry of Department of North East region
Ministry of Earth Sciences
Ministry of Environment, Climate change & Forest
Ministry of External affairs &Finance
Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry, Dairying
Ministry of Heavy Industries& Public Enterprises
Ministry of Home Affairs, Housing &Urban Affairs.
Ministry of Human Resources Development
Ministry of Information &B broadcasting
Ministry of Jal Shakti
Ministry of Law &Justice
Ministry of Labour &Employment
Ministry of MSME’s
Ministry of Mines
Ministry of minority affairs
Ministry of New & Renewable Energy
Ministry of Panchayat Raj
Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension
Ministry of Science & Technology
Ministry of Rural Development
Ministry of Road Transport & Highways
Ministry of Shipping
Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship.
Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
Ministry of Steel, Textiles, Tribal affairs.
Ministry of Women & Child Development
Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports
Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation.
RURAL MARKET IN INDIA& INVEST IN INDIA
Importance of brand visibility in Rural Markets of India for high brand Recall & Pull. It’s easy to ignore other languages if one the dominant language makes up the majority. While English does make for the majority, there is a section that only consumes content in a regional language and this section could be your most important target audience. To be present Indic content we also encouraging websites to enagage consumers in multiple languages.
”WMN”is going to support in many ways through various resources. In Moral, Development of any country not only depends on the continuous development of the urban areas but also relies on the development of the small towns and rural areas. Government, as well as individual actions together, contribute towards the success of any country as a whole. The Major industries in Rural market segments are mainly covered with as….
2) ORGANIC FARMING.
5)FIVE STORES IDEAS ie SEEDS & FERTILIZERS STORE,GROCERY STORES,ICECREAM & SWEET STORES,CLOTHING & CHEMISTS STORES.etc.
6) DAIRY FARM BUSINESS
7)POULTRY,SMALL SCALE UNITS MANUFACTURING UNITS & CONSTRUCTIONS.
8)LOW BUDGET VILLAGE BUSINESSES etc.