A“WORLD MEDIA NETWOK” PRESENTS FDI IN INDIA & SCOPE
FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT (FDI) IN ANDHRA PRADESH
Districts List - Districts of Andhra Pradesh
- East Godavari
- Sri Potti Sriramulu
- West Godavari
- YSR District,
- Kadapa (Cuddapah)
Andhra Pradesh Industries
- Andhra Pradesh is home to many global and national pharma players, and various companies have set up their manufacturing hubs in different cities of the state. Export of pharmaceuticals^ from the state stood at US$ 1.15 billion in FY19 and US$ 1.41 billion in FY20 (till February 2020).
- The presence of rich climatic and soil conditions makes Andhra Pradesh a major agricultural belt. Few of the leading crops produced in the state include rice, chilly, oilseeds, cotton, pulses, and gram.
- Andhra Pradesh ranked first in egg production, fourth in meat production and fourth in milk production in the country during 2018-19. It is also home to a thriving fisheries industry and employs about 1.45 million people and contributes 36 per cent of the total value of sea food export from the country. The state’s export of marine products increased to US$ 1,932.43 million in 2018-19 and reached US$ 2,193.25 million in 2019-20 (till February 2020).
- As of April 2020, the state had 1,532 primary health centres, 7,459 sub-centres, 47 sub-district hospitals and 26 district hospitals.
- According to the Director General of Hydrocarbons (DGH), Andhra Pradesh has huge oil and natural gas reserves. Production of crude oil and natural gas in the state was recorded at 216.51 thousand metric tonnes and 847 million cubic metres (MCM) during 2019-20, respectively. The state’s Krishna-Godavari basin, spread over an area of nearly 52,000 sq kms, has a total hydrocarbon resource base of 1,130 million metric tonnes. To promote investment in the industry, Andhra Pradesh Petroleum, Chemicals and Petrochemicals Investment Region (PCPIR) is being set up.
- Andhra Pradesh is known for its pristine beaches, sacred places of worship, lush green forests, spicy cuisine, and hospitable people. In 2019, domestic tourist arrivals in the state stood at 195.8 million, while foreign tourist arrivals stood at 0.23 million.
Andhra Pradesh-FDI Investment Present Scene
WMN”BROAD VIEW & Business Support
“World Media Network” is helping upcoming and existing businesses to grow as the government is supporting the business in increasing their work towards the domestic as well as international Tie-Ups. Service-oriented industries need to be promoted with direct and indirect participation for Franchising modules in the INDIA and “WMN” would help them to connect with the brands as well the investors and venture capitalists to increase the growth of the company in future.
- Andhra Pradesh’s Gross State Domestic Product (GSDP) was Rs 10.08 trillion (US$ 154.62 billion) in 2019-20. The GSDP grew at a CAGR of 15.38 per cent from 2015-16 to 2019-20.
The state attracted Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) equity inflow worth US$ 19.19 billion between April 2000 and March 2020 according to the data released by Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT). As of February 2020, the state had 20 operational SEZs (Special Economic Zone), 32 SEZs with formal approvals, four SEZs with in-principle approval, and 27 notified SEZs. These SEZs were spread across diversified sectors which include textiles & apparel, food processing, footwear & leather products, multi-product, pharma, IT SEZs, etc.
Andhra Pradesh & FDI Major Announcements
- During 2019, 139 investment intentions worth Rs 18,823 crore (US$ 2.69 billion) were filed in the state.
- NOVARITS Launches BIOME India its first Asian digital innovation hub in India.
Targeted Industries-WMN KEY ROLE
“World Media Network” is playing an important role in all the categories and sectors, “WMN” is a Press Release distribution company covering over 180 countries covering twenty- five languages across the world . it has ventured into Digital News, Television, Print, Radio, Billboards, Airports, Multiplexes, Talk shows . Press releases are based on industry standards with timely Coverages and promoting the business development of FDI and the scope of growth in the country.
Government plans to set up AP Green Energy Corporation with a mandate to install 8,000 MW to 10,000 MW of dedicated solar power capacity.
- The State Government plans to develop a Greenfield Port at Ramayapatnam in the state to meet the ever-increasing cargo demand under the landlord model with artificial deep harbour along an open straight sea coast, protected by breakwaters. The estimated cost for phase I is Rs 3,736 crore (US$ 530 million).
- On November 17, 2019, ports of Visakhapatnam and Ranong in Thailand entered a joint venture (JV) to explore business opportunities.
- In November 2019, Visakha Container Terminal at Vizag port operated the first-ever direct service from Southeast India to North Europe (IEX), also connecting the Mediterranean region.
- In January 2019, MoU (memorandum of understanding) was signed between JSW Group and Andhra Pradesh Economic Development Board. The company expected an investment of Rs 4,500 crore (US$ 623.70 million) to build a jetty at Ramayapatnam Port with plans to expand its logistic footprint.
- In 2019, existing runways at Vijaywada airport was extended from 2,286 metres to 3,360 metres, whereas, for Rajahmundry airport, it was extended from 1,750 metres to 3,165 metres.
WHY INVEST IN ANDHRA PRADESH?
- Phyisical infrastructure,Skill Development,Social & Urban Infrasructure.
- KEY FEATURES:-
- Airports-Existing & Planned Airport in Andhra Pradesh.
- PORTS- Poised to became the gateway to the east through coast led development
- Mega Aerotropolis to be developed as Indias gateway to Asia-Pacific on 2150HA land.
- R&D centre, Aviation Education & training facility.
- Multi-Modal logistic centre.
- Potential hub for “Super connector” airlines.
- The State is focusing on upgrading skills through institutes of excellence and sector-specific universities, to ensure availability of highly-skilled manpower.
- Envisions to develop Andhra Pradesh as a sustainable ‘Knowledge’, providing
high – quality, research – oriented, and industrially – relevant education
- Facilitate Private Companies to set up Universities in the State
- Enable a sustainable ecosystem of best – in – class education
- Facilitate global varsities to set up their centres in Andhra Pradesh
- Government to extend financial assistance to students of economically weaker
- 3 International Schools envisaged in Vishakahapattnam,Nellore &Tirupati.
- 18 hole Golf Courses in major Cities
- 10,000 PAX Convention Centre planned in Vishakhapattanam,
- Two 5,000 PAX Convention Centres planes in Vijaywada & Tirupati.
Andhra Pradesh Govt Departments & websites
Government Resource Center
Browse by Topic
AP Legislative Assembly
Know more about AP Legislative Assembly...
Know more about AP Governor...
Such as those for recruitments, for admission to academic and so on...
Find contact information of key people within AP Government
Council of Ministers
Find details about the who's who of the AP Government right here
Know more about High... Court